MASS EFFECT: OPERATION RESURGENCE
GUNNERY CHIEF CLARK
BASE REFRESH: 6
SPENT REFRESH: 3 (-1 for Human)
TOTAL REFRESH: 4
PHYSICAL STRESS: OOOOO
MENTAL STRESS: OOOO
HIGH CONCEPT: GRIZZLED VETERAN OF MANY BATTLES
- Invoke: To fight better or use superior tactics.
- Compel: He is a soldier’s soldier and doesn’t always get along with people who haven’t seen the elephant.
TROUBLE: PAST HIS PRIME
- Invoke: He might be underestimated by younger opponents.
- Compel: Clark has reached the end of his physical prime. He keeps in shape but all of his wounds and his age are an issue sometimes. Combat is for younger men.
BACKGROUND: COURT MARTIALED AFTER EDEN PRIME
- Invoke: After his entire unit was decimated by Saren on Eden Prime Clark was stripped of his rank. He has scrapped his way back to Chief through sheer tenacity.
- Compel: Many blame him for his unit’s destruction. He has a rep that he will sacrifice his men to save his own life.
ASPECT: SEEN IT ALL
- Invoke: Clark is never surprised nor scared after having seen it all.
- Compel: He can be sometimes overwhelmed by the amount of horror he has witnessed and slip into a malaise.
ASPECT: BORN LEADER
- Invoke: There is just something about him that inspires others to follow his lead. Perhaps it’s because he is supremely confident and knows what he is doing.
ASPECT: LEADS FROM THE FRONT
- Invoke: He wont ask his men to do anything he isn’t willing to do.
- Compel: To be put at risk in the middle of a conflict.
ASPECT: COMMANDS ABSOLUTE RESPECT
- Invoke: Clark is supremely confident and professional and that is easily apparent.
- Compel: Sometimes he can overwhelm others with his confidence.
HUMAN (+1 REFRESH)
- UPSTART SPECIES (+1):
Many races resent the fact that humanity gained a seat on the council so soon after first contact. The batarians in particular clashed with human interests in the Verge, blaming them for depriving them of valuable resources. Because of this humans suffer a penalty of -1 in social conflicts.
- GREAT (+4):
- GOOD (+3): Endurance, Leadership
- FAIR (+2): Athletics, Fists, Guns, Might
- AVERAGE (+1): Alertness, Contacts, Intimidation, Investigation, Resolve, Stealth
- Chain of Command
Once per scene spend a FATE point and command another character to perform a certain action, and he gains a +3 on his roll if he complies. The command must be a specific use of one of the character’s skills.
- Born Leader
When using Leadership to command a group, gain +1 on the effort. Further, your efforts to coordinate a group are efficient, moving one time increment faster than normal.
- Still Standing
If he spends a fate point, he may take one additional moderate consequence of any type.
- M3-A7 INTERCEPTOR LIGHT ARMOR
ARMOR: 1 SHIELDS: 4 BULK: 1 COST: 2
NOTES: Light Armor with Light Shields. Armor gives extra Mild Physical Consequence. -1 Alertness and Athletics.
- M-8 AVENGER
DAMAGE: 3 RANGE: 2-4 PENETRATION: 1 BULK: 1 COST: 2
- M-5 PHALANX HEAVY PISTOL
DAMAGE: 3 RANGE: 0-2 PENETRATION: 0 BULK: 0 COST: 2