MASS EFFECT: OPERATION RESURGENCE
BASE REFRESH: 6
SPENT REFRESH: 4 (-1 for Human)
TOTAL REFRESH: 3***
****Starts 1st session with no FATE points because spent points buying Equipment.
PHYSICAL STRESS: OOO
MENTAL STRESS: OOOO
HIGH CONCEPT: GUNG HO LIEUTENANT
- Invoke: When leading men and facing danger in combat.
- Compel: To compel him to not listen to his subordinates. To act arrogantly or even freeze when faced with a situation he wasn’t trained for.
TROUBLE: AT WAR WITH FATHER’S LEGACY
- Invoke: By trying to live up to his family legacy Mason has pushed himself to his limits and beyond.
- Compel: The Lieutenant has a nearly pathological fear of failure and will go to any lengths to succeed. No matter the cost…
BACKGROUND: BORN WITH A SILVER SPOON
- Invoke: For Resource checks and when dealing with High Society types.
- Compel: Sometimes comes off like he is entitled and arrogant. Looks down on the lesser classes.
ASPECT: TOUGHER THAN HE LOOKS
- Invoke: To have opponents underestimate him and to be able to survive situations that no one would expect him to.
- Compel: He looks rather professorial and can be sometimes taken advantage of because of that.
ASPECT: GRADUATED AT THE TOP OF HIS CLASS
- Invoke: Mason was a gifted student who showed a great understanding of being an officer in the military. He has a firm grasp of military history, culture and regulations.
- Compel: Sometimes he relies on the theories of his books too much and doesn’t adapt as well as he should to what is actually occurring.
ASPECT: BY THE BOOK
- Invoke: When knowledge of The Book and procedure would be important.
- Compel: When faced with something outside of The Book and its scope. When facing situations where flexibility of thought is important or when breaking the rules might be necessary.
ASPECT: ON THE FAST TRACK
- Invoke: With his connections and the fact that everyone knows he will likely become a flag officer allows him to get his way at times.
- Compel: Mason will not jeopardize his career or reputation for any reason.
HUMAN (+1 REFRESH)
- UPSTART SPECIES (+1):
Many races resent the fact that humanity gained a seat on the council so soon after first contact. The batarians in particular clashed with human interests in the Verge, blaming them for depriving them of valuable resources. Because of this humans suffer a penalty of -1 in social conflicts.
- GREAT (+4):
- GOOD (+3): Academics, Leadership
- FAIR (+2): Alertness, Guns, Resolve, Resources
- AVERAGE (+1): Athletics, Contacting, Endurance, Intimidation, Investigation, Pilot
Receives a bonus of +1 Resources to acquire gear.
Gain a +2 when using Leadership to deal with legal matters.
The Lt. leads 1st Squad.
- Advances: Quality, Quantity and Skilled (Fair Stealth Skill)
- 6 Fair (+2) Physical Minions. Quigley, Gresham, Shaw, Chen, Miner, Foley
OO OO OO OO OO OO
|NUMBER OF MINIONS||BONUS|
- CUSTOM M3-A7 INTERCEPTOR LIGHT ARMOR
ARMOR: 1 SHIELDS: 6 BULK: 1 COST: 5
NOTES: Light Armor with Medium Shields. Armor gives extra Mild Physical Consequence. Tailored (removes -1 to Athletics) and Enhanced Sensors (removes -1 to Alertness).
- M-7 LANCER
DAMAGE:3 RANGE:2-4 PENETRATION:1 BULK:0 COST:5
NOTES:Autofire. High Capacity. Aspect: Hand Crafted by a Master Weaponsmith.
- M-77 PALADIN HEAVY PISTOL
DAMAGE: 4 RANGE: 0-2 PENETRATION:0 BULK: 0 COST: 4
NOTES: Concealable (pg. 129).
1ST SQUAD, RECON PLATOON, ECHO COMPANY, 2ND BATTALION, 3RD BRIGADE, 1ST REGIMENT, 13TH FRONTIER DIVISION